Chiropractic Care For Children In Affinity Chiropractic
There was a time when people were somewhat reluctant to take their children to chiropractors. Luckily, it is not the case anymore. All thanks to advancing science in children chiropractic care. Children chiropractic offers benefits for children including correcting postures, treating injuries, reducing pain, and improving movement. Chiropractic care can even be used to assist with some medical conditions in newborns.
At Affinity Chiropractic, we know that children are fragile creatures. They require more attention than adults. Therefore, our doctor follows a foolproof process to ensure quality children chiropractic care. Since chiropractic techniques are gentle and safe, they save children from a lot of agony and discomfort during the treatment.
It can be challenging for parents to identify health issues in children. So we would recommend you visit with Dr. Bigby about our specialized children chiropractic care along with your child in case you notice any inconvenience in his/her health.
Pediatric Chiropractic Care In Oregon
It is not uncommon for parents to feel helpless in the face medical conditions of their infants. It can be difficult to find the ideal guidance to restore their children’s health. That is where pediatric chiropractic care services spring into action. According to the comprehensive reports, chiropractors play a vital role in keeping parents on top of the awareness about the health concerns of their children.
For example, when an infant is having a hard time during breastfeeding, it could be due to poor spinal alignment and movement. A chiropractor can detect such issues and take prompt measures to put things back on track before it’s too late.
Affinity Chiropractic care in Oregon provides ample pediatric treatments. We know that every child has a different body type. As a result, our experts do not execute a one-size-fits-all strategy. Infants behave differently while encountering physical discomforts. Some of them would cry incessantly while others would subscribe to behavioral problems. This might make it difficult for a parent to determine what is causing the problem.
What Is Pediatric Chiropractic Care For Children?
Pediatric chiropractic care is primarily focused on children’s musculoskeletal systems. Simply put, it deals with major health concerns that hinder the well-being of children. This branch of chiropractic care has come a long way over the course of time. Contrary to the past, contemporary parents feel much more confident taking their children to chiropractors. It is largely because chiropractors have started embracing cutting-edge technology to diagnose as well as treat patients.
At Affinity Chiropractic, our widely renowned and experienced chiropractor typically relies on the following methods and can make the appropriate recommendations to best treat your child:
- Massage Therapy: Message therapy serves multiple benefits. It decreases anxiety and improves the overall movement of the body.
- Nutrition counseling: Sadly, America is witnessing the mess of child obesity. The recent studies unfold scary numbers. But the good news is that it could be tackled with proper nutrition counseling. It is the hallmark of our family care chiropractic services in Klamath Falls to track progress to ensure better results.
- Spinal adjustments: Just like adults, spinal adjustments work equally well on children. Apart from bringing the spine in an optimal position, this technique helps to improve movement in all joints of the body.
Chiropractic And Children
It is a well-established fact that nerve disturbances account for a series of health issues in children. Chiropractors have the adequate knowledge and skills to do away with fundamental dysfunction associated with the nervous system.
Our chiropractor will treat your body and nervous system to help your body achieve optimal health and balance. A healthy body may reduce the following symptoms:
• Colic: Colic is a medical condition that provokes excessive cries in babies. It can be a very tormenting experience for parents. Guess what? Chiropractors have a proven track record of calming colicky infants. In fact, in accordance with the latest figures, children chiropractic care has a great possibility to outperform medications here.
• Ear infections: Odd as it may sound, biomechanical shortcomings in the upper spine may foster ear infections along the way. Under top-class pediatric chiropractic care, your child can effectively do away with these biomechanical problems.
• Asthma: Chiropractors are experts when it comes to improving joint movement, which may help to resolve breathing problems. At Affinity Chiropractic, we have helped many children resume their daily lives which can help both of you breathe easier.
• Traumatic Birth: Traumatic birth can trigger restlessness, difficulty in sleeping, acid reflux, and irritability in children. Chiropractors can successfully address these issues because it often stems from poor alignment and movement in the spine.
• Scoliosis: Chiropractic care has shown a tremendous record of improvement in scoliosis cases. Our chiropractor will keep hustling to help your child with all spinal issues by using chiropractic care and seeking assistance from other experienced professionals when needed.
• Growing pains: Infants sometimes don’t have the ability to tolerate even mild pain. Since their body is constantly developing, any introduction of pain makes life a lot more difficult for them. Plus infants don’t have the ability to say “this hurts” so the clues can be difficult to determine. We know exactly what it takes to help you understand the clues and help curb regular pain.